Lumina UB3 Analog plug query

Dirty Rockstar

There is a black and white wire on it.. Is that a second ground? Need to know before I go out and test the Cutlass UB3 for the frst time today! If you all are nice, Pics of it in operation! :D

Get some pics up of that sucker when you've finished! :D Also, I was wondering if you snapped any photos of your progress. I'm curious to see what was involved in doing the swap...

No progress pics.. I got all my pieces except some plastic I'll use as a face to make it look nice.. I have pulled my dsha apart 3 times so far in preparation for this, but have been roadblocked every time.. I need the wiring pinouts and fuctions (Like the one on the WBody page for the Cutlasses..) because there are THREE wires of the same color, and only ONE of that color on the Cutlass dash.. This is a cake walk though.. Getting that HVAC to work is going to be an even BIGGER pain in the ass than wiring the DIC I have in there.. lol 8)