Heater Knob ? with pics

Givemebreak

Any knob out there pretty much will fit.. Its just a question of getting them to point the right way on the HVAC.. Hell, I have a nice set from a 93 Taurus that fit on the HVAC I grabbed from a GP.. They just point the wrong way..

The length may be different.. not sure. I've got a bunch from a 96-98 Grand Am.. they FIT, but the rear is a little longer than what comes in the GP's.. so there is a little bit of light that'll shine out around the edges at night.

Any knob out there pretty much will fit.. Its just a question of getting them to point the right way on the HVAC.. Hell, I have a nice set from a 93 Taurus that fit on the HVAC I grabbed from a GP.. They just point the wrong way..

I believe the flat for the shaft on the GP knobs face the white line pointer too don't they?

I think so.. I have a set of knobs from like a 93 or 4 Grand AM.. They fit if the plastic piece behind the face is removed.. That platic thing causes interference and they fall off..

I took some from a Saturn (IIRC..) and they fit fine, but I only have like 2.. :? They actually looked better than the stock GP ones but wouldn't match the light switch..

Some people take the covers off the knobs so they glow...

I did that to my sister's Sunfire (grabbed an extra set from the wreckers). Its kinda cool but would be rice on a W-body.