GP 88-93 power seats into 94-96?

THe_DeTAiL3R

Wondering if the tan (cloth or leather) from 88-93 GPs is the same color as 94-96?

My car doesn't have power seats which I think is total crap. Under the seat looks like there is some sort of connector, is it the same as on the older cars?

How hard would it be to wire up the power seat controls from a 88-93 console into a 95?

I just want the 14way power seats :(

I have a set eventually going in my Turbo CS from a 1990 TGP........after i have them revovered that is........

its a easy wire up.................

Aside from the button controls, is it basically just a straight ground and power? Cause they are always on. I'm pretty sure mine's wired up to work with the optional power seats, but for that year i think its only up/down/tilt/backward forward.... none of the cool stuff like in my old car. Wish my old seats weren't shitty but they don't match anyways.

Look on my site for the diagram of the seat wiring and air tubing... most of the wiring is between the seats and the console mounted buttoms.. If you find a 88-90 SE with AQ9 seats you need to get the seats, , the wiring, the center console, console lid, then lay everything down as shown in the diagrams I did.

Hint,

Get the DIC while you are at it.. the seat wiring will plug into the DIC wiring harness... Get the entire harness and install it like instructed on my website.. Hooking up seats and DIC will both be plug and play..

The seat's main power wire runs to the C200 just like the DIC connector.. But the seat connector is BLUE. (You'll see it in the 88-90's C200 when you remove them from the car)

Remember, you can remove the connectors from the C200 WITHOUT cutting any wires. This goes for both the seats and the DIC..

Wondering if the tan (cloth or leather) from 88-93 GPs is the same color as 94-96?

I am also curious to if the color tan is the same .....I really want +94 front tan leather and the earlier tan rear buckets if the leather is the same color....I can't stand the half cloth/half leather seats in the pre '94 GPs....