shocked

KING JOKER

i went to carfx today becuse i had my vin handy and found 14 incidents on my car but refuse to pay for information i should be told about. anyone know how to get free vehicle reports?

If you really want to know what those records are from, then pay the $9.95 and get a full report. I paid the $19.95 for 30 days of CarFax before I got the Lumina, and it was quite handy. We almost went to look at a car until I ran the VIN and found out it was in a rollover! I also dug out some old insurance cards that had the VINs of some of my older cars and ran them. I found out that the 94 Grand Am that I bought in 94 as a supposed "dealer's program car" was a rental car in Ohio before I bought it!!! Where was CarFax 10 years ago, huh?!? :lol: :lol: :lol:

i already knew my cars been through 3 states and carfax only knows about it since its been in PA (since 95) and its had 3 owners here, so total owners is probably probably anywhere from 4-7

then again it's not always correct brian p ran one on a 90' lumina euro coupe for me once that had a salvage certificate and it came back clean on the carfax :?