Factory GP sterios

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

After looking at GP1138's pictures he posted, i have a few questions about the tape deck our GP's got.

His looks like it is two separate units together... one the radio and one the tape deck? Mine is just one piece and it has the tiny, worthless cubby on the side. its the "etr" or whatever deck and has the equalizer sliders and such, but is one better than the other?

are they interhcangebale?

just curious.

Guest Anonymous

I know. but my 92 has the vfd one and the green digital stuff on the tape deck matches. If there was any benefit to the double tape deck thing, i was interested in it. But if its all orange, it my not go well.

The older style (which my 88' had) looked COOL AS HELL, and I still have the pieces, but its complicated and I wouldn't recommend it to put in your car. I loved the way the EQ on the tape deck looked. Anyways its 3 main pieces: the radio unit, cassette/EQ, and an amplifier type thing that goes behind it. Too much junk IMO.

If you want to buy my stuff (tape deck works but I think the autoreverse does't work that well) just ask..