need help quick

Stealth

I trying to get the fuel filter off but the dam thing is ciesed my, arms killing me and I dont want to brake it, I used wd40. btw is there any change I could blow myslef up? ps its 12:30 am and I working in the driveway

ok

first things first

pb blaster ... do you have any? and no WD40 will not make it blow up ...

Only thing I can suggest is to get the same type of line and grab a coupler and a small tube bender ... thats your only choice. It was what I had todo with mine.

Sorry I wasnt much assistance ... but whatever you do ... DO NOT TAKE A TORCH TO IT!!

yeah, i believe its 3/4 inch that our cars use ... just hax it out ... couple the new and old ... and all the other shit and you're homefree ...

if that made any sense great if not

sorry...

Before you put a new line on get some of that JB Blaster shit.

Hammer to HELL out of the bolt on the filter. Just drive it around for a day or two and try again. Or, put some of the spray on there for a day or two and then try to get it off if it's that stuck. No point in replacing the line if you don't have to. :D

umm exactly... you don't need to replace the whole damn line ... just get some from Autozone or w/e you shop for your automotive goods ...

I bout like 2 feet of the line i needed, a coupler, and the other shit was already on it so ...

but, its going good of all honesty

wish i had the same luck, i've been trying to get this shit loose for a couple weeks now

HPIM0636highlighted.jpg

PB blaster didn't do shit on this. i've actually bent the line now from pulling on this shit so hard trying to break it loose.

anyone replace the fuel line? how hard is it?