My GP gets yet another color added to the scheme..

digitaloutsider

Well I went to go buy a new hood today. Unfortunetly, the only color I could get in good condition was blue.. John (GP1138), this was the hood you needed.. :lol:

As you can see, I've already started sanding it down, ready to start bondo'ng and priming it.

ltehood.jpg

Well I went to go buy a new hood today. Unfortunetly, the only color I could get in good condition was blue.. John (GP1138), this was the hood you needed.. :lol:

As you can see, I've already started sanding it down, ready to start bondo'ng and priming it.

ltehood.jpg

:cuss: NOO!! YOU :cuss: :cuss: :dammit:

Fucker!

:lol: Looks like how Justin's CS used to look (or still does, can't remember)

Guest Anonymous

now your car looks exactly like this Frank guy's car. He has no teeth. I got into a fight with him over the petty when i went to look it, he offered the lady money for the car but she gave it to me. Its the same color(s) with a white front and gray or blue hood. Looks like an 89 LE to me.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

$27

I officially hate you now. The lowest price I can get around here is $50. :dammit: I had one yard tell me they charged $100 for a hood. I told them to fuck off.

Do you want me to check this local yard back in Lockington, near Piqua? There generally really cheap.

If I can get a decent hood around here, I'm cool with $50. They have a return policy of 30 days, though I don't know how I'd need to return a hood.

One thing, Shaun. Was the hood hard to install? It looks like 4 bolts and done.

If I can get a decent hood around here, I'm cool with $50. They have a return policy of 30 days, though I don't know how I'd need to return a hood.

One thing, Shaun. Was the hood hard to install? It looks like 4 bolts and done.

Yep, hoods are easy. 4 bolts and walla. You might have to loosen and tighten to straighten it up though.

I put the hood on in the JY parking lot. I took off my hood at home and drove it to the JY without it. I took it off the JY car and installed it on mine BY MYSELF. Yes, it weighs a bit but.. unless you're a completely skinny twig-fuck, you can handle it.

I put the hood on in the JY parking lot. I took off my hood at home and drove it to the JY without it. I took it off the JY car and installed it on mine BY MYSELF. Yes, it weighs a bit but.. unless you're a completely skinny twig-fuck, you can handle it.

I might take mine to the junkyard just so I can dispose of it there. I don't really have anywhere to put a hood.

I might take mine to the junkyard just so I can dispose of it there. I don't really have anywhere to put a hood.

Put it along the side of the road. It actually might help the looks of Dayton some.... :lol: