sonyman87

What color to paint the car?  

1. 1. What color to paint the car?

• Metalic Blue
    • Metalic Red
    • Pearl Blue
    • Pearl Red
    • keep it white

Im thinking metalic blue but i have red interior but under the hood its all blue..

i was talking with a guy that would paint my car for a very very fair price :)

if you think another color would look nice feel free to recomend one.

silver hmm

and No my paint is not pealing its actually holding up well. I painted the front bumper clip b/c the paint was fading away and that turned out well so i decided to tuch up some of the front hood and it didnt turn out as well b/c i didnt do the whole thing so i say screw it. Im looking to find some nice crom 5 star rims and a nice paintjob to match. I eventualy wanna have a competative show car

This spring i am hoping to repaint my car....itll be like yours only instead of silver it will be white.

I think.....white car with blue metal flakes....cant remember what thats called.

anyone good with photoshop wanna take a pic of my car off my car domian and post it in a few different colors please be my guest

i dont know if its possilble for a montior ot produce metalic blue :?:

I think.....white car with blue metal flakes....cant remember what thats called.

I don't really think it's called anything, except a white paint job with blue metal flakes. Are you going with large or small flakes?

Sonyman, if you paint it silver, go with a blue pearl. Dead sexy.

wait the car was blue with a red interior YUCK!

im working on the idea of repulstering.. but there is blue/gray shadding in the cloth fabric

it will be another year before the apperence is where i want it so im taking it once step at a time.