The cutlass will hit 100K today

topless94style

As it sits in the driveway, 999901. It will get there on my way home from work tonite. Im not fond of the condition that car is in, but in do time shell be one gorgeous old lady. :lol:

by the middle of next week my Cutlass will have hit 15k LOL...i still cant believe it.

As long as its been maintained you should be able to see that car turn over 200k

yeah i remember taht, i actually had a camera in the console ready for it to turn 100k. but i was coming home from a cruise night, and when i pulled in the driveway it read 100,007 :? what a bummer, but that was june 27, now august 31, it just turned over 103k.

100k? My Cutty has 119,756 (almost 2000 miles since I got it) and my Blazer has.. 111,000? I dunno. My moms been driving it and now I cant see how many miles are on it because I don't have my battery :lol: . Doesn't really matter, when it's done I'm trading it in on a 1969 El Camino :twisted:

Ya, its at 100006 now, i forgot the digi cam on my way to work so i didnt get to take a pic. I tried with the camera phone, but it doesnt like the dark so no pick of the roll over. Ah well, its all down hill from here :lol: . j/k.

100k :lol:

every car i've own had over 100k when i bought them

i'm sure none of them were fords then :lol:

My Ranger has 149k :wink:

does it have a Chevrolet engine in it then? :lol:

never owned a ford that wasn't a total piece of shit.

Ya, its at 100006 now, i forgot the digi cam on my way to work so i didnt get to take a pic. I tried with the camera phone, but it doesnt like the dark so no pick of the roll over. Ah well, its all down hill from here :lol: . j/k.

:lol: kinda like middle age right :lol:

Nope...just an old 2.3L 4 banger

My 88 F150 had 118K when i sold it, and its still on the road today. The 302 was stronger than hell and made 350s look sad, out ran them on the road and the dyno at school. Granted the body kinda sucked, the entire front end steering needed repair along with breaks and everything else you could think of. But nothing wrong with the 302.

Nope...just an old 2.3L 4 banger

well, i'm glad it's lasted that long.

i'd never be able to keep a ford that long. i get tired of poor build quality, poor performance, and poor dealer service real quick, hence the picture in my sig.

:werd: I never buy cars with less than 100k nowadays either...

My Regal has 175k right now. Next stop 200k! It'll hit that no problem...

My cars both have had OVER 100k when I bought them.. lol.. 111k on the 6000.. Put on OVER 150k in less than a year.. (Got it in Oct. of 01, and by June 02, it had 250k) And the Lumina is humming along nicely to the 200k mark.. 182k and still rollin.. Each day.. lol.. The 6k took a vacation at 256k.. lol

Holy shit, 150k in a year! What the hell were you doing, running drugs cross country?!? :lol: :lol: :lol: Well it's best to have an older car that isn't worth a hill of beans to put that many miles on. Imagine if you put that many miles on a brand new car!!!

Holy shit, 150k in a year! What the hell were you doing, running drugs cross country?!? :lol: :lol: :lol: Well it's best to have an older car that isn't worth a hill of beans to put that many miles on. Imagine if you put that many miles on a brand new car!!!

I WISH.. Imagine my profit margins!. Nah.. I had to pick up ALL the household's driving.. mother's, sister's, plus mine.. And crazy as it sounds.. All the driving was done.. Within the metro area.. Sometimes a trip to Hudson.. That was about it.. lol..

I WISH.. Imagine my profit margins!. Nah.. I had to pick up ALL the household's driving.. mother's, sister's, plus mine.. And crazy as it sounds.. All the driving was done.. Within the metro area.. Sometimes a trip to Hudson.. That was about it.. lol..

I know we have thousands of miles of pavement in Da Tvin Sitties (ya, yoo betcha) but I never imagined anyone actually putting that many miles on their car just driving around the metro area. I guess I need to change my line of thinking. My wife works down in Eden Praire, which is 27 miles from our house (Spring Lake Park) and she puts roughly 26-28k on her car per year. I always give her shit about putting that many miles on her car! That's what you'd say "aint shit."

lucky! i got to test drive mine at 1039xx and bought it at 1040xx

We bought our Lumina with 107k (in Feb '03) and it has 147k on it now.

I rolled over 100k about a month ago and had my camera on me. I specifically took the service road home so I could stop and take 2 pics, one 99,999.9 and one 100,000.0 Im about to cross 105k already...