Please help me get my car started. It's an emergency!

Speckkial

I wanna thank all you guys for all your help. I got my car started and I just got back from getting a new starter and my window replaced. Jeremy is going to post the pics of the old starter I just had removed. Thanks again guys.

it could be your Ignition Control Module. That fucker went down on me and was a 600$ repair. I had the same symptoms as you.

You got jewed. I paid $30 for a junkyard ICM and coilpack set. Works good as new.

did you make it your bitch??

You shoulda seen my bro do this on his old plymouth sundance. Hed do this every morning, yelling caus it was so worn down. wed just yell out the window (yeah bitch, give it to me harded! I love it wen you spank me like that)

I havent had to do that in a while....i hope this dont jinx me!

did you make it your bitch??

You shoulda seen my bro do this on his old plymouth sundance. Hed do this every morning, yelling caus it was so worn down. wed just yell out the window (yeah bitch, give it to me harded! I love it wen you spank me like that)

I havent had to do that in a while....i hope this dont jinx me!

??? :confused: What? :lol:

It could of just been his battery cables being loose at the posts. That's happened to me plenty of times when messing with the battery. Everything would come on except for when I turned the key to start it.Even my stereo would come on and I had an amp running off the battery. But if its running then its ok. That starter needed to be replaced anyway, it looked pretty damn old.