got a 95 Cutlass Convertible window sticker?

briandors

Like when the cars were new, sitting on the dealer's lot, they had a sheet of paper stuck to the inside pass window containing a list of all features, prices, etc. :)

I'd just love to see one. I think GM has some feature where you can look at them online but it's controlled access I think.

Brian

95 cutty drop top

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

eh, i have my 96 cutlass's one

each one would be different

Yeah, unless you found one with the same options and color it wouldn't be the same as urs.

Ive been wanting to get one for a long time. Do a google search for Reproduction Window Sticker. Thats what I did, and im making one right now. just gotta give just about everything about your car even the VIN.

Ive been wanting to get one for a long time. Do a google search for Reproduction Window Sticker. Thats what I did, and im making one right now. just gotta give just about everything about your car even the VIN.

what site?

• 2 weeks later...

If you still need a window sticker from a '95 Cutlass Convertible let me know. I have mine from when I purchased it new and drove it off the showroom floor.

Just for your added knowledge the correct name for what everyone refers to as "the window sticker" is actually known as the "Moroney Sticker". The window sticker bill was submitted by Congressman John Moroney, passed by Congress in 1958 and became effective with the 1959 model year. Although only required on new cars many used car dealers also use a similiar sticker.

WHen i had my convertible i had a original window sticker in manual and that cost 29800 back in 94 when i was a brand new. IT had all the options except for the HUD, that was a lot of money for oldsmobile and now i have one for my 02 Aurora and it cost 39950 when was brand new and less then one year later i bought it for 17000 5k less then book value back then good deal :wink: