About to move my battery for CAI

cryptnix

I am about to move my battery because I am going to setup a cold air intake using the good old PVC ... why you ask? Because its cheaper then all these other things out there and its twice as good if not better!

Anyway there are just a few questions. The opposite side of the car has a black box. (Near the coolant resivior. What is this? Is this where the PCM rests?

Basically what I need to know is the obvious.

If anyone has any pics of there setup please show me!

I think I'm going to look into that honestly ... cause if it is then the PCM can find itself where the AIR intake shit is going out ... so who knows I will take pictures of when my buddy and I are finished tomorrow ...

I think I'm going to look into that honestly ... cause if it is then the PCM can find itself where the AIR intake shit is going out ... so who knows I will take pictures of when my buddy and I are finished tomorrow ...

I would love to see the pics no matter how you do it.....

lol

without a doubt, and yes, you'll all see I'm about to go spend a few hours on moving the battery, then tomorrow CAI, then saturday night ... embark on a 10 hour install of my audio system in my trunk ... I just hope it all turns out as planned. iffing on removing my spare tire and shit ... but who knows who knows

i'll post the pictures this evening ...

the thing that baffles me is ... can i take the neg to the frame?

i got 4 guage for the hot and 4 guage for the neg ... just currios if that is enough ...