I'm Rich Biatch..

Tigershark

My car is running way rich... I can smell the gas coming out the exhaust pipes what could be causing this? I just changed the Plugs and all that tune up stuff i did. Some dude heard me pulling up to Autozone and he said the timing was off due to the missing of the engine. could that be affecting the richness? or is the strong smell of gas a sign of other problems?

In place of where your distributor would be, there's your oil pump. This is also the location of the Oil Pump Drive Seal O-ring.. Fun fun on a 3.4. I highly doubt this has anything to do with the timing belt, but if you end up needing to change it, check out:

http://www.60degreev6.com/index.php?p=pages&pid=6

Most likely an O2 sensor, though..

If the Coolant Temp sensor (the one for the ECM, not the gauge) is bad, it will cause the engine to run rich cause the ECM thinks the engine's cold...

yeah, it could be an O2 sensor, but where he says its missfiring I doubt it. Its running rich becuase of the misfire, an O2 would cause a rich (or lean) condition in all cylinders, but it wouldn't be misfiring on a rich condition. Unless it has gone long enough to fowl a plug or two, but you said you just changed them so, you can pretty much count that out. You also said you change Tune-up stuff? I'm thinking that means the wires as well? If not, then you might have an open wire some where. You can check that with an Ohms meter. Your wires should have anywhere from 5 - 10 K Ohms depending on length of the wire. Check to make sure the wires are going to the right cylinder, it might of happened when you changed the plugs and got the wires mixed up, or it could of happened if you change the wires too.

Also, using that same Ohms meter test the resistance across your coils, a bad coil could cause a misfire as well. I don't know what the resistance should be, you would have to get a manual to get the specifics on that one.