TrailBlazer Got Served.. by my fucking car.

digitaloutsider

[sighs] Just read the AIM convo with Dave:

PerpetualShock: PerpetualShock: It's so stupid, you'll piss yourself

PerpetualShock: PerpetualShock: There's a 5 lane road down on bullsboro

Gearhead43: in Newnan?

PerpetualShock: And.. theres two turning lanes

PerpetualShock: two lanes that go straight

PerpetualShock: I was in the 3rd lane over, next to the turning lane

Gearhead43: k

PerpetualShock: The lane I was in ends

PerpetualShock: So the only thing I was thinking of was getting in front of allen.

PerpetualShock: I saw the turning lane lights turn green..

PerpetualShock: and i went not thinking

PerpetualShock: ran into the trailblazer at like 15 mph

Gearhead43: ohh man you were in the straight lane trying to go on a turn green?

PerpetualShock: Yes..

Incredibly stupid.. Incredibly careless.. My insurance goes up for fucking up a TrailBlazer THAT STILL HAD DEALER TAGS.. And it ruins what would be a perfect weekend. Hanging out with a good girl-friend of mine, getting a job interview, going to a friend's to hang out and ride around in his GTP. My parents basically told me I won't be driving for a good long while..

Picture:

http://www.shaunsite.com/fuckedgp.jpg

that really sucks shaun, i hope by the morning your parents understand a little better. this sorta thing hapiens, i've been there, fortunatelty for you prix parts are easy to find, i'd try and get a louvered hood personally

I've caught myself almost doing that at least a dozen times in the past few months.. just not paying attention. I see green out of the corner of my eye (or top, whatever) and start to go.. I always (miraculously) manage to look up and check though before I get not more than 2 feet and manage to stop.

OH man that is bad luck!! First you smash up the suspension on that thing and now the front end! :(

You can't kill a 3.1 w-body!

Good luck on the job interview.. hopefully you'll start making some money and start driving again. Maybe buy a 94+ w-body with the better brakes! :lol:

Thanks man. I need to have it towed to the frame shop to have them straighten the bumper mounts and the frame and all that. I'd do the suspension work too, but I don't have time, and I need this before winter and if I do it myself, that won't happen. I have most of the body work here or on its way minus a hood. I'm going with a fiberglass ram air hood that has the WS6 scoops on it. It's actually gonna be functionable, and I'm either gonna build a custom air box for it or just put on an old school air filter (the big circle ones) with the K&N top on it and then make a plexiglass box around it.

[sighs] Just read the AIM convo with Dave:

PerpetualShock: PerpetualShock: It's so stupid, you'll piss yourself

PerpetualShock: PerpetualShock: There's a 5 lane road down on bullsboro

Gearhead43: in Newnan?

PerpetualShock: And.. theres two turning lanes

PerpetualShock: two lanes that go straight

PerpetualShock: I was in the 3rd lane over, next to the turning lane

Gearhead43: k

PerpetualShock: The lane I was in ends

PerpetualShock: So the only thing I was thinking of was getting in front of allen.

PerpetualShock: I saw the turning lane lights turn green..

PerpetualShock: and i went not thinking

PerpetualShock: ran into the trailblazer at like 15 mph

Gearhead43: ohh man you were in the straight lane trying to go on a turn green?

PerpetualShock: Yes..

Incredibly stupid.. Incredibly careless.. My insurance goes up for fucking up a TrailBlazer THAT STILL HAD DEALER TAGS.. And it ruins what would be a perfect weekend. Hanging out with a good girl-friend of mine, getting a job interview, going to a friend's to hang out and ride around in his GTP. My parents basically told me I won't be driving for a good long while..

Picture:

http://www.shaunsite.com/fuckedgp.jpg

Holy shit!! :shock: That's almost exactly what happened to my car! And yeah, that's what my parents said, too. My ass is still in the driver's seat of my Prix. I'm sorry to hear about that, dude. :( Hit me up on AIM sometime tonight..