Ground effects...

Bearcat Steve

I just picked up a 2004 Monte on Monday. It has the sport appearance package and I'm not really crazy about the ground effects. How difficult would it be to "un-bolt" the ground effects?

probably not the easiest thing without costing money for a body shop to make it look right, but i woulden't really know, personally i think they look very nice

Thats the way I want MY 05 SS.. lol.. Id keep em.. But thats juyst me.. But youd need to take it to GM or a body shop to hve it done so it looks right.. Why didnt you just get a standard SS?

Is it as simple as un-bolting them? I haven't crawled under the car yet to look. If I have to take it to a body shop, I can. I am going to take it there anyway so I can have the mirrors painted the same color as the body. I don't like non-matching mirrors.

Thats the way I want MY 05 SS.. lol.. Id keep em.. But thats juyst me.. But youd need to take it to GM or a body shop to hve it done so it looks right.. Why didnt you just get a standard SS?

I bought a new 2004 -- end of the model year. It's hard to get EXACTLY what you want at this point for an '04.

I bought a new 2004 -- end of the model year. It's hard to get EXACTLY what you want at this point for an '04.

I got ya, lol.. Good luck! It'll look like a high sport LS if ya pull them off is all.. But hey, whatever suits YOUR fancy, on YOUR beautiful Monte! Also, There is probably 2 sided 3M adhesive in addition to the bolts.. Have fun!