New video with 97 Lumina

whatwithall

Sweet shit.. What type of camera did you use? Also, wha saoftware did you use to throw in the graphics and dub in the sound? I want to shoot shit like that.. Looks sweet though! :D

I taped it on a Sony Digital 8 handycam. I did the editing in Premiere 6.5 It's the easiest and most powerful software for the money...FREE!!!! ( If you want to "steal" it. :lol:)

Just get a mini dv or digital 8 camera and if you want to film in car stuff get a wide angle or fisheye lens... That makes it look cool.

I have been wanting a camcorder for a long time.. Easily uploadable to a computer then? lol.. Camcorder market is new ground for me.. Also, I am willing to steal :wink: Or have you hook me up with a burned opy.. Ill provide the CDR :wink:

Do you have Kazaa? If so premeire should be like 68 megs. If you have 56k yeah that will be a problem. Yeah i'll see about sending a copy... oh shit adobe don't arrest me...

LOL.. I ave Kazaa.. Ill give it a shot.. And Ill be on ebay lookin for my cam! I have no money, but I like window shopping :P

EDIT: Kazaa aint got shit.. lol.. Ill send a CDR or buy one off ya.. PM me if it sounds good.. :D

wow

has anyone seen billy madison, the part where the judge says

"you are awarded no points, and may god have mercy on your soul"

well- you are awarded no points and may god have mercy on your friends poor car"

I feel sorry for your friend's fucking car.. Nothing deserves to be put through that. Yeah.. I admit I've pulled a few reverse-180's and drove carelessly but.. that's before I wrecked my car and saw the shit that held that car together. You just don't do that. it was good for a few chuckles, but that video was a blatent display of stupid and immature behavior..

Careless hell yeah it's my friends car not mine...I would never drive my S-10 that way. I have made some other car videos, one starring a Protege: http://saucepolicy.axewound.net/PJ%20Sparx.wmv

and one starring a taurus: the guy getting pulled by the taurus on the kart is the guy who owns the Lumina... careless ...yeah you could say he doesnt value his life, let alone his car! http://saucepolicy.axewound.net/carvideo.wmv

I feel sorry for your friend's fucking car.. Nothing deserves to be put through that. Yeah.. I admit I've pulled a few reverse-180's and drove carelessly but.. that's before I wrecked my car and saw the shit that held that car together. You just don't do that. it was good for a few chuckles, but that video was a blatent display of stupid and immature behavior..

I hear you. I had to replace a balljoint, and after that I had a little more respect for what my car is made out of, how it's put together. It's not really meant to be put through that kind of rigorous torture.

At least it's not my car. It was pretty funny, if a little pointless.

yeah a good few laughs for when your bored, but not as a daily ritual. if that car has low miles i will come and save it. an early death coming from that kind of torture is just wrong.