went to the wreckers today

GPdriver1986

I went to the wreckers today to get some weather stripping for my drivers side door and 2 rubber exhaust mounts.It cost me 10$, anwyays I found a 1994-1996 Grand Prix that was scrapped and laying on its side, since I was looking for some exhaust mounts, I checked it out, I noticed something though in the back, where the spare tire (not in the trunk, underneath) is supposed to be I saw 2 tanks (propane?). I'll take pics the next time i will go. I thought it was pretty interesting since the only w-body known to have something like this is the Lumina.

He also had 2 Grand Prix's, one of them was a 93 GTP , fully loaded, no sunroof, 3.4, about 150k (90k miles) on it, mint shape, it was already sold :( (his neighbor bought it)

He also had a 93 STE , it had everything except for HUD, overall it looked like a good car, except it has the 3.4 with 250k (165k miles) , he wants 1200$ for it.

The worst thing is that I was gonna go there a couple of days earlier, perhaps I would have bought the GTP before his neighbor, oh well.

YEAH MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He still looks the same like he did before, but I think they fixed his crazy eye.

Is that from our Buddy at Cowenville????

little Joe who dosen't like when you show up around Lunch or really snowy winter days....