pics of my new supercharged regal

Lumina_z34

wow, 56k beware, awsome ride tho, i like those new GS style. thank goodness you got an actual boost meter, all the GTPs have are cartoon-like meters.

All in all nice Buford 8)

Very, very nice! I especially like that interior color. Now you need to bring it to the MN meet in October!!! (See the "Events" section for info if you haven't heard about it yet...)

very nice...I'm not a fan of 4 doors on certain cars, but the Regal is an exception(grand prixs as well). Good luck with it!

Not to jack this thread, but what supercharged 3800 is the fastest in stock form:

grand prix, regal, or bonneville?

very nice...I'm not a fan of 4 doors on certain cars, but the Regal is an exception(grand prixs as well). Good luck with it!

Not to jack this thread, but what supercharged 3800 is the fastest in stock form:

grand prix, regal, or bonneville?

Grand prix is fastest, heres why(from intense):

If you have a ’97 to ’02 GTP or GS, your car will run about 14.8 in the quarter mile in stock form. There are lots of variables here, but this is a realistic average based on our experiences. If you have an SSEi, your car will be about one second slower. The Bonneville’s are only a few hundred pounds heavier, but they are slower for several other reasons too:

* additional weight (several hundred pounds)

* poor weight distribution for drag racing (things like the battery in the back seat, aluminum hood, aluminum control arms and aluminum front bumper all work to reduce the percentage of weight on the front tires, resulting in less traction during acceleration)

* larger front brakes (more rotating mass reduces power put to the ground)

* larger tires and wheels (increased rotating mass takes more power to accelerate)

* restrictive PCM (much more aggressive traction control system cannot be overridden by simply pulling a fuse; PCM will actually retard ignition timing if you try to power-brake the car)

* no Performance Shift function (so shift points are lower and shifts are slower)

* no air opening behind the headlight means that removing the headlight won’t give you any cold air

The Regal GS is slightly (a couple tenths) slower than a similarly equipped GTP, for some of the same reasons as the SSEi.

Looks good. :thumbsup: I've always like the 97+ Regals, even though they only come in a 4 door.

Now what you need to do is to find a 97-03 GP Hud and dash pad and wire it up. :D

nice one man

a real boost gauge :(

i want one of them

im going with sl though, im gonna get either a 2 or 3 pod a pillar mount and put them in there....someday

I missed it, but wut year is that???? almost looks pre 99 judging by the intake (same intake as pre 99 GTP)

if thats the case, first mod needs to give ure beast more air!!!!!

w00t

John

(i like em regals, i kinda want one, wanna trade :) )

:edit: duh, look in teh sig, 98 LOL.....damn im good :) :/edit: