No cool toys:(

stilesr9167

I have a 92 lumina z (and a 99 dodge ram 2500 sport) For the rare ocasion that my z is not in the shop I would love to spend some more time. On small little modifications, I have the mufflers tips and high flow converter on order, I have AR 17" crhome rims that I like but unless I find a retailer that stocks stuff for my car I am very limited..

Bottom line

does anyone have a good resorce for goodies for the z?

Good resources, no. Your pretty much on your own when it comes down to a lot of things. Fast Forward Performance does sell a computer chip, a better dogbone mount, and an underdrive pulley among things that will help out your car.

As for exhaust, Borla makes a nice, and quite expensive exhaust system. Your best bet for that is to have a local shop do you up an exhaust system (2.5" mandrel bent tubing).

Other then the things listed, your pretty much on your own on anything else.

theres the 13 degree exhaust cams retard, if you have or have access to thew cam hold down tools. look for a used K&N filter, run royal purple. if you get 17"s, go get corvette sized rotors and brakes!