SCREW MY DOOR, SCREW MY DOOR, SCREW MY DOOR

digitaloutsider

FUCK IT UP THE ASS! I'm tired of my fucking driver door. It's a piece of shit that REFUSES TO OPEN. I don't know how many hours I've spent fucking with the goddamn linkages. Does ANYONE have any better of an idea besides saw-zalling the fucker off? Any help will be appreciated.

I have to ask the obvious question: Is the door unlocked?

If you take something narrow and stiff (waiting for people to jump on that one) you can push straight down in the 1/4" hole from the handle being pulled out. Just push the object you have straight down and it should catch the door release arm of the crazy linkage system we have in these doors. Make sure you keep a hand on the top of the door because you'll need it to swing the door open once, and if, the latch pops itself.

New doorville.. If fucking with the linkages didnt help, then Id getr a whole new door.. Maybe the latch where it hits the striker post needs some oil.. Its the simplest things after you cuss and swear with GM vehicles, lol..