how rare are these suckers?

phantomFE3

theres a 91 cutlass supreme international with the 3.4 DOHC and a 5 speed manual transmission for sale here in minnesota, ive heard some stories, but not exactly sure how rare? it doesnt run and they only want $1000 for it, i have yet to talk to the guy, do you think its worth it?

There were only 109 of them made with the 5 speed in 1991. :D

If it's in decent shape $1000 is a good price.

daaang, see i thought i had read this some time before but i wasnt quite sure. at last i have found a car more rare than my phantom!!!

i offered him $900 cash if i came to pick it up. hopefully i can get to the problem of the engine fairly quickly and cheaply. if not i hope i can find a running 3.4 for cheap. or i might as well just part the bastard out

Hope you can get it running cheap, good score. Man I love a 5-speeds, even with the bastard child 3.4L. The 3.4L would be so much fun with the manual, enjoy!

You are getting it ,right?

I had one but I used its good parts in my grand prix. The 3.4 is the spawn of satan, that is why it runs so damn well with the 5 speed. If ever a car needed a manual, its the DOHC. Sure, the auto can do well with stall and fdr changes, but the gearing of the 284 is just so nice with this motor.

Glad I never paid any attention to DOHC owners before I got my first DOHC parts car and just tore it down. I may have missed out on all the fun im having with it.

Hope you can get it running cheap, good score. Man I love a 5-speeds, even with the bastard child 3.4L. The 3.4L would be so much fun with the manual, enjoy!

You are getting it ,right?

unfortunetly, i cannot. for one, my parents would put me through hell and back if i bought a car that didnt run, no matter how cool or awesome it was, they are retarded like that. and two, ive currently made arrangements to buy a z34 from another member here, and i think its important that i dont break that arrangement. plus $1000 bucks is more than i have to spend

I think if I were to find a 3.4 with a 5-speed I would buy it (as long as it were running good). Actually I would buy any V6 w-body with a 5-speed for that matter. I've only had the privilege of having a ride in one Z34... I doubt there are any 5-speeds in this entire town.

Price: $1,000

Color: Dark Saphire

Miles: 130,000

Body Style: Coupe

Engine: 3.4L V6 FI

Transmission: Manual

VIN: 1G3WR14X0MD374636

Description: Vehicle does not run currently. Warning 3.4L engine, buyer should be mechanically inclined. Pneumatically adjustable driver seat, heads up display, all leather interior, 4bucket seats with center consoles, sport suspension, 5 speed manual, very fast car.

Twin Cities/Metro Area

For more information, email or call Paul Strommer at 612-290-4643

bought a z-34 5 speed with a bad motor for $300

drove it too make sure the tranny was good, and everything is great. just gotta pull everything, and put it in my euro 3.4

There were only 109 of them made with the 5 speed in 1991. :D

If it's in decent shape $1000 is a good price.

Yes, it is a decent price...........I want that car back Sean.