possible project car

97luminals

im gettin tired of my 4 dr lumina 3100. I want a manual, but i like my v6 sound so i dont really want to go an import so............

im thinking about gettin a z34 lumina 5spd dump the engine and get a 3800s/c i know its been done. anyone know how much power the stock trannys hold out and how much would this kinda swap cost?

an automatic L67 swap is pretty easy, matting a 5spd to it would be alot tougher. I dont think ive seen it done. maybe once on a cavy that was posted here a while back.

an automatic L67 swap is pretty easy, matting a 5spd to it would be alot tougher. I dont think ive seen it done. maybe once on a cavy that was posted here a while back.

it is done all the time in Fieros

it is done all the time in Fieros

Fieros are also much lighter then a w-body. Would need some massive internal upgrades.

liek wut internal work?? if its an auto i presume should be all to diffcult but im jsut more concerned would the stock 5spd tranny hold out the power and would it mount to the darn engine.

im thinking about gettin a z34 lumina 5spd dump the engine and get a 3800s/c i know its been done.

Why on earth would you "dump" the engine from a Z34? :? I'm not seeing a decent reason here...

im thinking about gettin a z34 lumina 5spd dump the engine and get a 3800s/c i know its been done.

Why on earth would you "dump" the engine from a Z34? :? I'm not seeing a decent reason here...

Because he's got a burning urge to drop an L67 in there. Just look at his lack of punctuation, shows how fired up he is about it!

Because he's got a burning urge to drop an L67 in there.

LOL, come on now...ya don't need that superchager to be fast. :lol:

leave my puncutaiton alone........i dont like the 3.4 dohc engines personally. not much aftermarket. and i like the 3800 ride alot more. plus the 3.4 dohc are mantinance screamers

well i been talking to more ppl, the 4t60e tranny wouldnt hold out the l67, and the 282 tranny is jsut to much for my blood. I mite jsut get it keep it auto spend about 2000 for tranny, engine, and electronics, and than littlle extra for other stuff.... i should make all the money back by selling my current car afterwards :)

Because he's got a burning urge to drop an L67 in there. Just look at his lack of punctuation, shows how fired up he is about it!

Burning.....fired.........we are talking about the L67 here right? Oh wait...duh! Its an L67 of course!

If the 4T60-E was a 5 speed transmission, it would be called a 5T60-E.

i wnt to ptu NAZ on ym w bodi, can ani1 pleaze hpel mi?

Burning.....fired.........we are talking about the L67 here right? Oh wait...duh! Its an L67 of course!

If the 4T60-E was a 5 speed transmission, it would be called a 5T60-E.

i wnt to ptu NAZ on ym w bodi, can ani1 pleaze hpel mi?

dude just put the sticker for NaZ on ur car yo thats still like 50 horses dawg

ive been calling it the 5 spd 4t60e lol, didnt know it was the 5st60e :oops: ....whats wrong with having a fookin l67 personally i think its better than 3.4 dohc, thast juss my opinion u dunt have to agree with it