Bought my Spoiler, its from a Dodge Shadow......

fierofanatic

Bought a Dodge Shadow spoiler for $20 from a yard, one of those full wraparound ones, looks good, and seems like it'll work on the car with no problems, other than having to shave the antenna, and maybe narrowing it an inch. Looks similar to the z34 one's but bigger.

Go here for pictures: http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/431202/2

Let me know what you guys think, and what should be done to modify it to fully work properly. As it stands now, it goes all the way across and rests above each quarter. Cut off each end, and mount each end to the quarters, and then leave the rest of the spoiler on the lid? It weighs about 30 pounds, so it is a heavy spoiler, anything I need to do with the hinges? Unsure if its like the fiero or not, but if a fiero came from the factory without a spoiler, and you added one, you needed to change the postions of the torsion bar to add more lifting strength. Same hold true to these cars?

I don't like it, but whatever floats yer boat.

You can adjust the torsion rods into different positions. I didn't find it very easy, but then I don't have the right tools for that either.

I kinda like it.. Maybe if it went to the back glass like the Formula or Euro ones.. But hey, its his car, not ours.. He has to drivce it, not us.. Whatever trips YOUR trigger! :D

Guest TurboSedan

if you like that style of spoiler than use one from a Lumina instead - it will probably fit better. i'm sure you could sell that Shadow spoiler on turbododge.com and make your money back on it.

i wouldn't put a spoiler on it. if anything something a little more subtle.

wait, i know! put a luggage rack/spoiler on it! :lol: j/k