UB3 plug/connector

Psych0matt

I've had the UB3 cluster sitting around for a while, and I'd like to put it in, but I haven't been able to check any yards or anything for the plug end for it. Does anyone have a spare one or could hook me up with one? I'd love you forever if you did 8)

I need the diagram assignments for my Lumina's gauges cluster.. My my it would be nice if I could just drop this one in and have it work since my Lumina is wired for full gauges.. hehe..

EDIT: I have the plug and a bit of wire that goes with this UB3 Dash.. Can I just match up the colors and roll away more distracted than before?

Yep, it's the ridges that are different. Cut or grind off the ridge(s) that don't fit and the plug will work. On my Buick, the old base plug had one ridge in the center and the UB3 had two ridges. I was fortunate to have the UB3 plug also so I was OK. Might have gotten the 1 _ 2 ridge/base _UB3 backwards.

Me and the Regal are going on our 9th winter. It's a new record for my car possession. My wife wants to put it in a demo derby next summer. It'd be one fine looking derbyist.....till the countdown finishes. Personally, I like the cost per mile of my fully paid for, liability only, vehicle.

Plus it has a heck of alot nicer ride than the Vibe.....okay, the steerings a bit loose, The driver seat it getting a bit thread worn. I got a spot of rust on the front fender....where the dealership did some paint work in 98. A$$holes. All the bondo they put on is going bad. I'd gotten keyed and so I had them smooth out a few dings. One being from the keying jerk bending my antena and thereby bending my fender metal. Others from car doors.

I'm rambling because I never get to post anymore. Car keeps doing it's job. 70+ miles every workday. Then there's the home trips to the store, pool, ball practice, etc. Good car!!!!!!!!

Sho 'nuff, I took my spare 94 Cutlass connector pigtail, sanded down the 2 ridges with my Dremel, and it fits my spare 89 Cutlass UB3 cluster like a glove.

Omigod Lee, a Vibe??!! I hope your wife picked it out 100% and you had no say in it!!! That would be the one I demo-derby! :lol: