URGENT- cluster issues

Guest Anonymous

Well seeing as everything is shot I would guess it'd be hard to screw something up. So stop fucking with everything else and start ripping the motor apart and find out what's really wrong with it rather than just guessing. I would think that damage would be to the engine and not the electronics etc. so it may need less than you think to fix and you might learn a few things even if you don't fix that engine.

Guest Anonymous

Of course I would like to fix the engine myself, but like I said I dont have the time or money to do so now/ college is expensive. When I come home in may the engine is getting overhauled, but for now Ive been tinkering around trying to fix little things I can do myself for little to no cost.

The car means alot to me so I'd like to keep it for a long long time, and im going to have to know how to service it myself as it increases in age. But if I cant even get a dash pad off, I dont see myself doing a rebuild (yet)

But if I cant even get a dash pad off, I dont see myself doing a rebuild (yet)

this is true.

better not lay a fucking finger in the engine compartment...