Interior pics

PeNZ

Looks to be in excellent shape for a 95. So the car's loaded except for leather? Nice!

[shameless plug] If the signal switch ever gets funky on you, hit up my write up on how to replace a signal switch on a 94-Up W-Body. [/shameless plug]

Sorry, had to get in the plug for my writeup to an owner of a 95...

Nice ride!

Like I said nice looking car but you gotta do something about that 10.7 mpg unless you just reset it 8)

Thats the range.. miles til empty.

Correct, but it is 187 miles left.

106_06011.jpg

Guest Anonymous

damn my eyes are even worse than I thought... time for new glasses!

I assume that you just got this car? Looks pretty damn good. Gotta love those b4u coupes!

I'm trying to find a low-mileage 95-96 B4U coupe myself, and the color I want it in is "Brilliant Blue Metallic" (preferably a GTP, but I'll take an SE w/B4U.) I think Auto Trader had one listed and it was out in Michigan. I hope to someday find one from the Southern US (rust free, baybee!!!)

94-96 B4U's rule!

I'm trying to find a low-mileage 95-96 B4U coupe myself, and the color I want it in is "Brilliant Blue Metallic" (preferably a GTP, but I'll take an SE w/B4U.) I think Auto Trader had one listed and it was out in Michigan. I hope to someday find one from the Southern US (rust free, baybee!!!)

94-96 B4U's rule!

Damn.. there is one of those back home.. an SE.

Some middle-aged lady drives it. Rarely see it driving around. Mainly parked in front of where she, I assume, works.

I've been tempted to stop and ask her if she'd be interested in getting rid of it. Still am. Very clean car!

Shit.. there's an STE Turbo with low miles sitting behind some guys' house in the grass I've been meaning to stop at as well.

Theres an older lady at my work who has a red 96 GTP with 60K miles on it. She baught it new in 96. Ive been tring to buy it from her but she wont sell it cause she loves it too much.

That looks wicked clean!

My interior is almost as clean I'd say, except its tan so the dirt show up WAY easier! I want to steam clean it and hopefully get the carpet looking much better. I also need to clean my engine more...