fog lights and stuf...

Psych0matt

So randomly my fog lights decided not to work, or so I thought. What is happening now is that when my low beams are on, the foglights are off, with the switch in the on position. When i flip on the highs, the fog lights come on. The weird thing about this, is that the lows never turn off, so all three sets of lights are on when in high beam mode. anyone know what might make this happen? I wanna fix it soon, and I have all day to do nothing tomorrow, so I thought this might be a good mini-keep-myself-busy project.

GM Sold Opt Driving Lights . So it could be driving light that you have .. They will only come on with the high beams ...Fog are olny supposed to come on with the lows..

Factory that is...

If you know for sure you have Fog lights, then I would check the fog switch for a short.

I thought that the fogs were only supposed to be on when the low beams were on?

they always came on with the lows until about a week ago, and now they come on with the highs all of a sudden, and the lows also stay on with the highs. so it's lows by themselves, and then when switched to highs, all three sets are on: highs, fogs, and lows. everything is factory other than i replaced the foglights, but wiring and everything is factory.

heh, none of the above...

I pulled the dash off to check everything, and found where my bulldog remote wire came loose, so I hooked it back in, and when plugging the headlight switch harness back in i noticed a prong was bent up. to make a long story short, i bent it back and all is well :-)