Taking my Radiator out

Bruticus

not sure if this pertains to w radiators, but in some lebarons the freon from the ac goes through them, i didn't know this till after i had let the contents of the ac system out and covered the engine bay with ice :shock:

The tranny cooler is built into the Radiator, so you'll have to remove the 2 tranny lines. Be sure to get some small plastic bags to tape over the tranny cooler lines so you don't get fluid everywhere. While you're at it, change all of your coolant hoses (heater hoses, rad hoses, intermediate heater pipe hose) while you have the coolant drained. You'll thank yourself later. Your Lumina will have a separate AC condenser that's in front of the Radiatior, which you will not have to move. Be sure to spray some water through the condenser (be careful not to bend the fins) with a garden hose while you have the rad out. Radiators are very simple to change out, just take your time.

Good Luck!

Good advice disco. If you going to use a used radiator, take it to a shop and have it hot tanked and leak checked before installing it. you'll think yourself later.