HOW RARE QUESTION

maybe2fast

Guest TurboSedan

i've only seen 3-4 Euro 3.4 Luminas but white seems to be the most common color. i have seen one dark blue Euro 3.4. i spotted it in one of the Wyo-Tech shops while taking a tour of the school. considering it was at Wyo-Tech, the car may have been repainted.

I tailgated a black one, giving the bastard the 3rd degree about a month ago.. Was ragged.. Ill bet the LQ1 is in bad shape.. SO bad, I could have raced him to win.. Looks sweet with the inverted striping, and all.. I was also rollin next to a red one, MINT condition.. THen theres a white one runnin around, lookin like shit as well.. But its FAST!!

no he just has the taillights from a 3.4 Euro. I would say a little rarer than Z34s. I dont think they were produced as much as the Z34s were. The only colors they came in were black, white and red. most common ive seen is red and black. only seen one white one.

I dunno.. I've seen several white ones around here. Shit.. there's one thats been downtown for sale for the past 2 years. Great shape.. nobody wants it.

Find a 4 door with a 3.4L DOHC/5 speed........IIRC, I think there where less than 100 built between the 3 years the 284 was avalible.

210 hp family cruisers that rev to 7k are kinda cool.

Find a 4 door with a 3.4L DOHC/5 speed........IIRC, I think there where less than 100 built between the 3 years the 284 was avalible.

210 hp family cruisers that rev to 7k are kinda cool.

Now THOSE are indeed rare! I recall one for sale in Canada a few years ago.. I hope whoever bought it realized the rarity. Kinda gets under my skin when I see clean, rare cars get into the hands of first time drivers who neglect them and ultimately destroy them.

I dunno.. I've seen several white ones around here. Shit.. there's one thats been downtown for sale for the past 2 years. Great shape.. nobody wants it.

Could I pick it up cheap? Like, dirt? I'd like to have one.. 3.4 in my family sedan, lol.. The color options on them were: White, red, black, and dark blue.. I checked w/ GM.. The dark blue ones are ULTRA rare, as there are only like 5 of them.. lol.. I forgot the exact number, but it was SMALL! Supreme, I'd like to know the price.. Ill bet I could get it on a steal since its been sittin so long..