Remove Egr Parts

BlackendZ34

Im getting Code 32 and I herd about just removing the EGR valve items all together so is this hard?

Also if i cant remove it outright Ill get the FFP chip and just have it set to disable EGR but seeing the chip will ignore Id like to take all that out to just have less just in engine bay.

is there a picture on the net of what I should be blocking off?

Ill get the chip 1st but Ill have to make a plate somehow i guess to put somewhere.

And when you said gasket, is that alreday on my egr?

Ok, the egr valve, when you take that off, just put a metal plate there to block the holes from the egr valve. You will also have to plug up the crossover pipe tube that goes to the egr.

373899_65_full.jpg

Near my tranny dipstick tube, you can kinda see the red block off plate on mine. If anything, i could probably make you one, depending on when you will need it by.

As for the gasket, there is one there from the egr you are currently using, and you could probably use that one, but I wouldn't recomend it. If you really don't have the money to buy the gasket, at some auto parts stores they sell gasket material and you can make your own.

ok what would happen if you remove egr put a plate over it and plugged or crimped the exaust tube or whatever without a chip, would this cause problems and if so what would they be?

thanks...Regalized