Daves1995GTP

Hi everyone I thought I would introduce myself. I just bought a 95 Grand Prix GTP a few weeks ago after my Cutlass Ciera was totaled by an idiot running a red light. After that I searched for a decent GTP since I've always favored them. And I found my white one with 70,000 miles on it in mint condition, no dings or scratches. I know it has the dreaded 3.4 but I replaced the engine cradle and rebuilt my front suspension on my Ciera after sliding into a storm drain on ice, so I think I can tackle this engine. Well I hope to be around here quite a bit.

welecome, i used to own a cutlass ciera too, its totaled now as well.

don't believe the 3.4 hype its not as bad as everyone likes to think it is

welcome aboard. get some pics up!! there have been a few low mileage GTPs around here lately. I almost though about jumping on a red GTP with 28k on it. but he wanted $8695 :shock: hell no

anyways welcome again! :D

Welcome! Sounds like you made an awesome score with the GTP. Like everyone else here said, get some pics up soon. We all appreciate it when you show off what you brung to the table :wink: ...

HI doctor Nick :lol:

god damn i was gonna say that....thats the first thing that popped into my head lol

Welcome to the board man, nice bunch of helpful folk round here (as well as the occasional butt monkeys too :) )

John