pwmin

i wrote down the service part numbers from my grand prix and looked them up on the w-body home page and i got some weird stuff like 35U=primary color, exterior, yellow and 90A=stripe color accent, two tone, gold/dk auburn. my car is a green special edition that had white decals. what the hell are those supposed to mean? i also got that it was a model conversion pontiac grand prix le (Z7K); is that right? that one seems more logical than the others. i also could not find many of them. does anyone know another good resource for decoding these numbers? maybe the spare tire cover is from another car, but there were other numbers that fit like head-up, the mirrors, the correct seats, the motor (btw LQ1 is not on the list on the front page), and the sport suspension, etc. can anyone give me a clue as to what is going on? i am the third owner of the car and the second owner bought it and traded it into where i bought it from and the salesperson i know there knows the people real well. sorry for the long post