Help needed

Dannymik

Ok, my upstairs neighbor just told me that I'm leaking radiator fluid. I go outside to check the leak out and don't know the name of the part its leaking out of. I can tell you this much, its a part coming out of the firewall, left side of car behind the alternator below it for that matter. I will try and snap a picture of the leak so its coming if I dont have it hosted when you read this. Any help here? I notice the smell more so when the heater is on, but still smell it when its off( when I'm at a stop). Ok I have to get the camera out there for a picture, any help here?

here it is

Picture464.jpg

Picture466.jpg

Wow... is there any way for you to resize those? I can't get a good idea of perspective scrolling here on the school computer's 1280x1024 res. Maybe when I get home, I have a 1600x1200 res 19" monitor..

the fluid will come out of the condensor on a hot day after the A/C has been used...and I mean a TON...my blazer does this very often. Check the coolant level in the overflow tank AND the radiator

It's your heater core. If it leaks it drips out the drain. You smell antifreeze, so it's definitely coming from inside the heater box. Next!

Yes its dripping and I have a strong scent of Antifreeze. How much for this to be replaced or is it a easy job?