Snapped some new pics of the 'Prix

digitaloutsider

ill be the first 2 admit it, that thing looks fucking sharp from what you started with. I remember way back when it had the original nose on it and i fuckin had words with ya, but you really have come a long way with it, so congrats man :wink:

is that ever gonna get paint?

It'll get paint when I get a fucking job and can afford the $1000+ price tag that comes along with a good paint job. I also need to complete the BYP and begin sanding it down and fixing the body problems.

Thanks for the kind words, gp90se. Even though it is a gigantic piece of shit, I'm still proud of it. Chris, you know you want some of this 3.1 power. Rev rev.

looks pretty good (for a four door :lol: ), are you going to put side skirts on too? when you do paint it what color are you looking at?

....gotta admire the pride you take in your car too..

looks pretty good (for a four door :lol: ), are you going to put side skirts on too? when you do paint it what color are you looking at?

....gotta admire the pride you take in your car too..

Thanks Jeremy! Yes, the entire BYP is going on, including the side skirts and front air dam. Color scheme will remain the same. I've just gotten too used to it. As much as I'd like to do all black, it just wouldn't work. Too expensive to do and I don't have the time nor money to take my car completely apart. So, it'll go red (body), gray (bottom), red (BYP).

Dude, where did you get that windshield banner?!? I had no idea they were still being made. I think it's a nice touch that adds to the "period" of the car (cause everyone that owned a Pontiac in the early 90's had one on their car, myself included...) :thumbsup:

cool beanz
Man, I haven't heard that one in a while...

Dude, where did you get that windshield banner?!? I had no idea they were still being made. I think it's a nice touch that adds to the "period" of the car (cause everyone that owned a Pontiac in the early 90's had one on their car, myself included...) :thumbsup:

cool beanz
Man, I haven't heard that one in a while...

I got it from Dave (Gearhead43). IIRC they are no longer being made. He still has a few though... that crazy cracker. :lol:

Very nice. I love the look of those wheels polished up. After I put a new hood on my car, I'm gonna wash it really well and polish the wheels. If I get a hood that's the color of my car, it'd be cool to get a pic of our cars next to each other all polished up. I think they'd compliment each other nicely. :)