anyone near pittsburgh?

KING JOKER

i am in need for some info. a friend of mine who has a honda :nono: dont hate yet. well his car got broken into and they trashed a lot of his interior i'd say about 65% of it and he got a huge check from the insurance company and i was wondering if anyone knew of any junkyards preferably u pull it around the pittsburgh. i also need to get some pieces for the cutlass so its not a total loss to go with him but he said if i helped him restore it he will buy me some shit for the olds at the yard like maybe a turbo 3.1 :D if they have it or a hud :D .... well im getting ahead of myself but just need some info from any local it would be much appreciated

your in luck, i live 10 minutes away from wagners forigen autoparts,one of the largest import yards around here, if you can get to zelienople we could make a day of it.

i just went to the yard and didn't find much. went to a place called sechrist and was utterly disappointed not one cutlass with the mini-quad headlights well i was looking at the gp's and found a weird dispalys so i bought it but have no clue what it was ... only cost 4 bucks so hey if its a loss its not a big loss but anyway i got a ride with my friend in his civic and we got some parts but anyway the rest of the day was bad ....got a low tire on the way home then car was overheating then he lost the radiator cap in a storm drain so we were pretty much screwed till he got a plasticbag,ziptie, and a cloth it worked great and saved our asses