Upgraded Interior (leather)

Uniquedreamz

Heres a place in Vancouver, Canada that quoted me less than a grand Canadian to do anything I wanted to the leather in my CS. All she said she needs is one car to have for a couple weeks then they will have a pattern and be able to replicate easily. She even said she'd knock 20% off for people bringing vehicles they don't have the patterns for yet. :wink:

They sell leather seat covers as well as Full blown interiors. The quote I recieved was for actual removal and custom re-skin (and new memory foam) of my leather seats. That was $850 Canadian, so like $19.99 US :roll:

http://www.nwautoleather.com

Ask for Kim

When I chatted with Kim she told me they have a full pallet of colors to choose from and the styles, trim, piping, stiching (letters and logos), are only really limited to your imagination and bank account :lol:

Any of the styles on their website can be done in any car (provided they have the car or an existing pattern) and depending on how intricate the design is they can reproduce almost anything onto the seats as well. ie: turbo GP or GTP or any logo they can copy and stitch into it.

I already gave her the heads up when I asked if I could post their website so please feel free to call with ideas, colors , style whatever. She is very willing to quote what you want with no monitary commitment.

That company contacted me about doing a group buy for leather on my eclipse forum....their products looked great, but I didn't find their prices to be at all competitive with other Katskin leather skins for the 3G eclipses.....they were almost $200-300 higher then the other leather skin producers.....

I would keep price shopping if you are seriously interested in leather skins, IIRC there are other companies that produce them already....although if they install them and you don't want to deal with it, the price isn't too bad....

FWIW: leather skins are pretty easy to install, they just take forever. It took me almost 6-7 hours to install the leather skins in my spyder, but it was worth every second....

Was that quote from Kim??? Thats seems REALLY high. When I got my quote it wasn't for skins/covers, I was told that price was for a complete re-cover of my seats. If you don't mind I would like to try an get a re-quote for you from Kim herself and see if she can give you a far better deal.

Especially if thats a seat they don't have the pattern for. I was assured that first time orders (and you said you'd send your seats) would get a screamin deal.

that cost you got davis, includes the install, and like jeremy said, it takes a long time to get it, therefore thats where I see the cost jump. Ask for another quote with you skinning the seats yourself.